Ramadan Play Dough Favors
Here is a super easy and fun Ramadan/Eid favor every kid will enjoy. This can be a nice addition to a toddler gift basket as well.
To save time, you can purchase store bought play dough.
- Clear Treat Bags
- Cookie cutters in desired shapes
- Play Dough (recipe below)
- Once play dough is made and cooled, using the desired amount make a ball, or several balls as pictured, to fit the bottom of the bag.
- Add cutter(s) on top (see note)
- Use a twist tie to seal the top & add ribbon to complete the favor
Play Dough Recipe
- 1 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Food coloring
**These Islamic cookie cutters were purchased from The Barakah Boutique. They are also available at Muslim Memories, With A Spin, and many other Islamic shops.